Why Market Not Found Error Occurs in Bluestacks App player
How to Fix Market not Found Error in Bluestacks App player
- Install the android apps directly from play store.
- Install the app directly by using Android APK files.
1. Install the android apps directly from play store:
- Download and Install Bluestacks offline Installer for PC.
- Make sure you are connected to high speed internet connection.
- Click on All apps section and then click on the help which will take you to web browser.
- Now change the URL of the browser to play.google.com.
- Then it will ask you to choose browser or playstore, Choose play store and click always button to make it default.
- Now another window will open so please log on the gmail account to access the play store.
2.nstall the app directly by using Android APK files:
- Download the apk file of the android app which you want to access from desktop.
- After downloading right click on the apk file and select open with bluestacks.
- Now the apk file will install in bluestacks emulator automatically. You can access the installed app by going to bluestacks >> All Apps>> there you can see your all installed android apps.